Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Built-in desk and two nightstands for a lovely cabin


I made this built-in desk(for a computer) and these two nightstands for the upstairs of a restored cabin outside of Spring City. It took a lot of work and I learned a lot, they are spoke shaved, distressed, but not glazed so that saved a lot of time. I also took some pictures of the cabin because I absolutely fell in love with the place. We did the furniture and kitchen cabinets in this home. This cabin is cozy, cute, and inviting.




I just sanded, painted, and glazed this cupboard while my co-worker built it.







The guys made this hutch before I started working there.


This was Aaron's first job when he started this business during the first of the year, this kitchen in the same cabin.

2 comments: